At Northeast Florida Heating & Air, not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning customer service, but also in the quality products that we install. Mitsubishi is one of our most requested brands, and one which we are proud to offer our AC customers.
The Mitsubishi Difference
Mitsubishi Electric products offer energy efficiency, performance and control to home cooling and heating. With their Zoned Comfort Solutions, it has never been easier to keep everyone in your house comfortable (and happy), while also saving money on your electric bills.
Benefits to Installing Zoned Comfort Solutions Systems
We all want to breathe easier and live cleaner, right? When you install a whole-home system from Mitsubishi, you will enjoy fresher air in your home thanks to updated features such as:
- Advanced Multi-Stage Filtration: Captures and removes contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness and impact air quality.
- Platinum Deodorizing Filter: Nanotechnology based filters absorb odors to neutralize even the worst smells (available on select models).
- Washable Filters: Environmentally friendly, washable filters that last up to 10 years.
With Mitsubishi Electric Zoned Comfort Solutions, you will use the minimum amount of energy needed to maintain your most comfortable indoor room temperature. Features include:
- Inverter-Compressor Technology: Unlike conventional HVAC systems, Mitsubishi compressors ramp up or down based on the needs of each room to achieve the desired temperature while also conserving energy.
- Zone-By-Zone Control: It’s possible. You can independently control each zone of your home and even turn off zones that are not in use.
- ENERGY STAR Rated: Because most systems are ENERGY STAR rated, they may be eligible for federal and state tax credits.
Ahhhh…peace and quiet. This is exactly what you will achieve with a Mitsubishi system. Indoor units operate as low as 19dB (A) which is quieter than a whisper! Outdoor units rate 58 dB (A), the level of background music in a restaurant. Features include:
- Ductless Solutions: Because the Zoned Comfort Solutions are ductless and have shorter-run ducted systems, they can deliver cooled and heated air to rooms without the need for noisy fans.
- Quiet by Design: Details like an insulated compressor compartment and vibration dampeners allow Mitsubishi AC systems to work quietly.
- No On-and-Off Noise: With traditional systems, you always know when they are shutting down and then running again. With Mitsubishi heating and cooling systems, your peace and quiet will never be interrupted by this noise.
Mitsubishi makes it easy to manage heating and cooling systems from your smartphone or tablet…no matter where you are with features such as…
- Remote Comfort: Not home? No problem. You can remotely adjust your settings so every room in your home is the perfect temperature upon your arrival.
- Total Zone Control: With RedLINK technology, you can connect up to 16 devices to your cooling and healing system, without interfering with your other wireless devices.
- Program Settings: The Kumo cloud app allows you to program your temperature schedule and will even create a reminder to check the status of your air filters.
As a proud retailer and certified installer of Mitsubishi Heating and Cooling systems, the heating and cooling experts North Florida Heating & Air are happy to answer any questions you may have about their products. Call our Jacksonville air conditioning company today at 904-783-7003 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Comfort Consultants.